All Your Base DX 2006 All Your Base DX 2006

nice but.......

Hey I thought that was pretty freakin creative and all.....but......at the risk of sounding like a complete idiot I'm going to have to ask you what the hell "all your base are belong to us" means. I heard it in some nirvana song once and now here. pleaase.... just try not to make TOO MUCH fun at my expense.

Sonucais responds:

roflmao

Jungle Juice Jungle Juice

Crazy

Did you think we wouldn't see that cl*t floating around in there? ha. oh well I like your graphics, but I still don't get it.

LinkanMedia responds:

Never tried to hide the pussy. That's where the jungle juice comes from. Couldn't have done the movie without it.

I Am Resident Evil I Am Resident Evil

WTF

Your animation was great! But I really don't get the humor. is it some resident evil joke? Am I TOTALLY missing something.

littleFoot littleFoot

outstanding

You really know your shit man. I'm happy to see something with good graphics on this site that hasn't been stolen from some anime cartoon, or paraphrased from some anime cartoon. I NEVER give anyone a ten. but you deserve it. keep up the good work. Keep being creative. You rock.

Chair Attack - The Movie Chair Attack - The Movie

tom hanks really IS a wanker.

I thought your graphics kind of sucked and your sound kind of sucked too. but it made me laugh! If it weren't for that other stuff you'd have yourself a great little movie. I wish Tom Hank's penis would turn into an inferno!

Adam's "In the Park" Adam's "In the Park"

HA! Take that you stupid little kid!

That was very funny. It was at least different. I like it. :)

LL - Klop's Revenge LL - Klop's Revenge

clocks.

could someone please tell me what is going on with all of these clock characters that talk like Steven Hawking? Nevermind that. Good film. Your visuals didn't suck. the music was chosen well and supported the goings on in the story line. Mildly funny. still....clocks? Why clocks?

RED SYMBOL RED SYMBOL

yeah.

I really don't like the storyline, well the story is fine...but I can't read it, and what I did read was "hi my name is zach" and other things such as that. I dig on the black and white and red thing though. groovy. the only thing I would work on is the script...but then again...I couldn't see much of it so you could be sheakspeare for all I know!

Drugs+Flash= Drugs+Flash=

Just because I'm weird

I truly apperciate how simple it is. it still made me laugh. Ithought it was funy. but thats just because...don't know.I'd give you a 10 but that was like one loop....so....oh well. good job at being orignal.

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Not Really...

hahaha Raping Children. Excellent taste. I didn't find it funny. But thats just me. of course...your graphics are fine...flash can be tricky and all. especially when you are drawing in characters manually within the program.
then again...you probally don't care what I think...